What you need:
- Dropbox Account - Free - http://www.dropbox.com/
- DropSync - Free/$5.90 - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ttxapps.dropsync (I can't remember if the free install will work for this or if you need to buy the full key for $5.90 but for other reasons it was worth it to me.)
- Basically you setup a free Dropbox account if you don't already have one.
- Install the DropSync app on all of your Android devices. You specify in DropSync what your DropBox username and password is.
- Create a folder in your DropBox folder system that you want to keep your Hanping data. I use "/DropBox/Software/Android/Hanping/".
- Then you go to the Settings of DropSync and select the 'Synced Folders' option. Here you will add the folder "/Android/data/com.embermitre.dictroid/zh/" on your device and then select the folder you created in DropBox.
- Setup whatever sync schedule you want for the device. I use 2 hours. [Note: Because the database is not updated on your device until you back out of the Browse screen, I suggest you make sure to do that each time and manually sync at the end of session instead of relying on the auto syncing.]
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for each device.
It is important to note that this won't merge synced lists, you will have to choose one list on the first sync. But after that the starred lists stay synced as long as you make sure they sync correctly. If they don't you may have to deal with conflicted files again.
I have been using this for a week+ on an ASUS Transformer tablet and a Droid 2 Global phone with success. I have added/edited lists on both devices and then after syncing seen the changes show up on the other device.