November 9th, 2010
RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.
- Much better management of Faves/Starred words. Now, a “Starred” word corresponds one-to-one with whether the Star icon (second screen) is glowing. If a word is Starred, then you can assign any number of Tags. These correspond to the old “User List” names. The main benefit of this change is that now you can see all your Starred words together at the same time (called the “All Starred” list).
- When viewing the list of Starred lists, you can now see how many words are in each list (number in brackets after list name). This is not available for non-Starred lists.
- New Settings screen allowing you to configure Simp/Trad, Hanzi Coloring and Phonetic System settings
- Added Zhuyin/Bopomofo display support! Now you can select which Phonetic System to display: Pinyin (with tone marks), Pinyin (with tone number), Zhuyin or None. Note: searching by Zhuyin is not currently supported.
- Hanzi coloring is now also applied to search results!
Leave a Reply